Hanover, MN


Planning and Zoning

A first point of contact for planning and zoning questions is Amy Biren, Administrative Assistant.  Planning and zoning questions could include things like fences, sheds, signage and other matters relating to property use.  The City's zoning code is generally enforced on a complaint basis.  To file a complaint, please complete the "Official Complaint Form" and return it to City Hall.  While all complaints must be signed, the complainant's name is non-public data under the State of Minnesota Data Practices Act.

Amy Biren
Administrative Assistant

11250 5th St NE
Hanover, MN  55341
763-497-3777 (p)
763-497-1873 (f)

The City's consultant planner is Cindy Nash, Collaborative Planning.  Mrs. Nash advises the City on all planning issues, including zoning code interpretation, applications for subdivisions, variances, conditional use permits, interim use permits, and ordinance amendments.  She also works with City staff on enforcement of the City's zoning code.

Cindy Nash, AICP
Collaborative Planning, LLC
PO Box 251
Medina, MN 55340