Hanover, MN


Right of Way Utility Permit Applications

Contractors are required to pull a right of way utility permit for any work being done in the City's right of way.  There are county roads within the City of Hanover so if there is a question on whether or not a city permit is required instead of a county permit, please call City Hall at 763-497-3777.

Complete the application below and email it to cityhall@ci.hanover.mn.us